Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today is last day for SEM 3+FIC class B~

10++ wake up...Ate jor one "dou sa BAO" and half  "kaya BAO"~
then go college....that time expecting we all can take many pics geh~~
Acc class...walao! Happy...First time so early ended~hahaha~
Some gang and gang campur tgt go sungai wang~
my gang separated then me and the 3 and exdear go ate MCD~~~(really sien hor BUT nvm...waiting Sushi~)
after that..go back kla continue my ITB~ sienz
Oh...the lecturer just gave us focus area then bye bye~~=.=
Ngo zip shao emm dou~ just waste my time~
But nvm~~Coz is last day....We really talked many today~Especially me I knw~~>,<
so sad.........We dint take dou pic~~~ Wuwuwu~~
Especially jiaqi,shireen and sweeyen~~ We just take pic one time when we sing k at Greenbox~
Memory saya baik leh~hahaha~
Haiz..macam last day x ada last day feel~~LOL...faham apa saya cakap? i oso dono wat i talking bout~XD


History : 
Tuesday~normal class...then mami went sentul fetch me~Boss and Aunty Zhu follow oso~
Her boss belanja me ate Secret Recipe~Yoohooo~4persons with a table~
Enjoyed...dint feel stress~ Total=Rm60+ 
When night...We was planned to eat The Ship gehh (papa bayar~) But....=.= bcoz of i havn bath + i knw actually he not so like to eat the ship jek~~And i oso got the feeling that we mayb wont go eat the ship geh~
So....night...We went to kepong "bou yat bou" ~>Cantonese..xD  having our dinner~~~Rm80+
Wednesday~Night planned to eat "lala" at Kok Lian~But x buka!! My "lala"~~T.T so miss u~~
(When talking with sweeyen..she looked no mood =.= Bo song me ar? XD)


Waiting Saturday coming~I gonna take pic..Free make up~^0^ Then go sing k with my dearest vico~
Hope saturday is a good day~~ muacks~

2 comments:

  1. o.O?u talked to me?haha..i think i was sleepy that time..u duno i;m a pig meh..?always feel sleepy de la..hahahahahaha..i wont beh song u la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah~~i scare de mah~~hahaha~~Sleepy look bo song~~hahaha....geng~

    ReplyDelete