Monday, April 18, 2011

play back to last week

Last Tuesday went ay's house revision...
(the story can view her blog)
Skip
Wednesday started revision Intro To Business~Luckily at least I can memorize PEST~
Another 4...still not successful~

Thursday was keeping memorize my Economic 3....Well well well...Type of unemployment is done...and Solution of unemployment although cant memorize all but at least understand its points~ Almost forgot to revision Expenditure Method and check check pass year objective....

Friday early in the morning see back eco note...I wont lose!!! 
Eco- objective can totally say...I dono~hard~Section B still ok..but sad becoz i was put wrong personal tax and should put business tax....Nvm...they said still got marks~I believe u all gals~
ITB - i thk evrybody here having the same face O_O with me while see the exam paper right?  Lol....(i tell u all here..Our lecturer is dint see the paper b4 and she just agak agak give us only and..she only is a exam marker in ITB) I tot she have see the paper b4~ =.= Really sad.. When we have 2h+ to revision...I try my best almost memorize all ady~
But the end....question harder than eco...most happy is i can scored PEST...20 marks is fixed at there~But other 4 question...one word to describe - DIE~ Nvm...donwan thk too much bout that again~
At night..9++pm only reach my sweet home...still no mood to revision Acc yet~ After 12am... only started it...hehe..But too tired...revision do the FIFO..then sleep ady~

Saturday faster find sherilyn to revision my acc...If not her hard to revision~ Lucky got asked her bout Cash Budget and Break-Even~ When exam the Accounting 3~ Not so hard but not so easy too~ =.= My FIFO ady got problem...I have put in the rm15~T^T Cash Budget still good...Haix...Break Even just agak agak...not good not bad~lol~ Distribution Sheet...hohoho...I n0t sure...Just can hope the god gv me score it A~~~ Please~
After that, so happy melissa and sherilyn both got stay to teach us QM..but hungry..so go eat MCD first..We 4~b4 12pm..we discuss the QM and i highlight that which formula need to memorize~and which pass year which question got use~xD when we done MCD saw JQ and SO oso come MCD makan~ ^0^ After that i go back college and they 3 go back home~
Becoz im free and miss them so left bag in library~When i go back lib see them so hardworking...Especially AY..== asked me dont kacau first~ and wanna share chair with her oso give me a face like i force her share chair~ Sad lo...Within 30min they wan back ady~ =.= So fast~~>,< Still think to talk talk talk with them one~ haix...

Sunday I 7.45am reach College...FIC most early is me tat day~haha~ Then ys,jc and st oso reach~ really like to revision with St...hehehe...okok...As a conclusion to QM...T^T I felt got abit hard ..."Differentiate" knw half dono another half...haha~Then mode calculate wrong jor...but nvm....I thk still can get A~~~wuahahaha~~~hhehe~Siao liao~
After QM...me,ll,xx,ay,st and cw went to TS watch "The Ghost must be Crazy鬼也笑"~~
==!!! The movie...not so good..Vry dislike got diff story in a movie...Last year their singpore ghost move 吓到笑oso same! Haix..But honestly..I felt 鬼也笑 better than 吓到笑~
Bcoz of 李国煌act as Girl...and his attitude so funny!!! Beh tahan~ For example : Bang, should we start?? Another 3 guys there part...Haha~ "Encik,3 ppl share share la~" & "Change position-Bang Bang Bang...." I think most funny that part lor..BANG BANG BANG~XD
After movie...They 3 back...Left we 3...Dono y go anywhere oso can see dao DOMO-KUN~
hahaha~Need buy present for my another family member~ Although not always meet tgt..but i still rmb and miss her de...^0^ Dono wan y buy wat 4 her~

Finish~

No comments:

Post a Comment