Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dreaming leng zai~XD

Forget which day jor~~
See dou the leng zai FB...
But...i dint add him and he oso dint add me la...Coz we not fren oso~
Long time dint see his fb...
Few days ago saw his fb...Change profile pic jor. ..
But dono how his relationship leh..>< haha
I cant ask that sui po...later she say me Sui again..
Coz i always said Dono when he will break up with his GF leh~~HAHA
Haix....Leng zaii...really sad i don hav leng zai fren....
In my contact lens contest ya....
Got a leng zai comment to asked me help him..
TARC student wor....hahaha~
Gei leng zai har geh~~~not bad not bad~~~XD
but ay said okok lo...=.=
AY...now leng zai hard to find jor la....cincai sikit la...hahahaha~

Now 12+ am.....Later morning have Eco test 33333333~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really bo song her lor!!!!
How come not fare till like tat geh~~~
Class A no need test then  we have to test!!!!
Aunty ya....Ur brain still "ba lia" than me lo...
Better go to see a doctor la....always 4get this and that~
dint see u 4get got test~~!!!! Ish~

My brain still donwan to revision leh!! HOW??
Still got two weeks JEK!!!!!! gonna die lo...
First day ITB and ECO....dono how to study lo!
And i forget tell u all....
How u all geh nuffnang salary??
U knw mine how much or not? RM0.60 only~~~
Pek Cek~~HAHA~how many u all get? can tell mou?? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment