Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Salmon Fighting~XD

Today tot will late gehh...Coz daddy almost 10am only back~
But normally 10.20 will reach LRT..
today he fast speed drive ==Siao jor~~ b4 10.15 reach LRT jor~~
Then from sentul tmur to go hang tuah...
at PWTC meet sweeyen...if she dint talked with me...i think i will not notice she is beside me~~
Hahaha~
10.25 reach HangTuah~
Leeleng no.1 me no.2~~~hohoho~~
Ofocz ay is the last one....

11.30 began our sushi wars~~(only got one hour time to eat only-clever business~~)
I keep the salmon in another plate then eat rice only first...
Then slow slow eat gather all the salmon...
Wahaha~~Totally got 10 pieces salmon...Geng lehh~~xD
This step is learn from SL~
She is so clever so i follow do like tat~~
Totally i have ate 6 plate....6 PLATE ONLY lehh!!!
I plan at least 10 plate gehh~~
Bcoz of the rice...i really think donwan eat the rice de lor~~like tat can eat more salmon~
ishh~>,<  ngo Zou emm dou~~XD
after that, they said after sushi ply the "arrow" gehh~~
=.= all go toilet do this do that..all 4get ply ady~~haha
then go watson buy thing...
I finding make up remover...
last time im using The Body Shop gehh~~
I think to buy the Neutrogenal gehh~~coz the promoter said nice mah~~
But finish!!! =.=
and then, my hand holding Za, Loreal, and SilkyGirl~~
LL said Za famous gehh..try this la..
I oso think to try so wanna put back loreal....But...
Dono no place let me put the loreal =.= KEK SUI~
and i saw the price not over rm20~
At the end, i confirm to the loreal promoter...izit really can remove waterproof gehh??
hahaha~~i scare >_< So finally choose loreal....haha
After watson, we went to NICHIII to try clothesss~~yoohoo~~
I try jor 4/5 clothes~~hahaha...still think to try gehh but they wan out jor then suan lur~~

So we went to SungaiWang think to eat Snowflate~
Manatau..Full....and still need to beratur~ I ok de if wan wait...
Bt they donwan...so try another shop de...糖柏虎(i think name dint write wrong gua~XD)
I drink it's paission fruit ice blended~
I think will nice gehh..but...not so nice oso...dint reach i wan gehh standard~lol
After that..shopping around s.w and went 2nd  bought my "chicken and cheese deluxe"~~
Yummy Yummy~~Add cheese and middle spicy~
now still miss it....Dono when still got chance to eat~~Sad~~

Then we back lo....
I thk to take monorial until titiwangsa then change lrt to sentul~~
But...monorial take to hang tuah and then lrt to sentul more fast and cheap~~
So..i follow ay and ll take monorial to hang tuah then masuk lrt said ByeBye~~
Hahahaha~~
Have a nice day with them~Feel like first time out wit SL...
Her skin really white! so like her skin~~~ muacks~~haha






Damn Blur...hahaha...only those 6 pic i take in NICHII~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment