Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally...

Oh...Finally~
Done my BM exam~~
I hafal the cara menarik pelancong then exam come out Faktor...
It's ok~~ I still can do...just change some word then cara become faktor liao~
Wahaha~

Morning sms ask u all come out yamcha is Correct de~
See...after that i dint emo liao~~
(and just now i told u two gehh that thing-mg......maybe will dislike me la...but plz like me la~XD)

But...so bad luck and oso lucky~
Just now reach Sentul Timur Station~
A cow wanna come to langgar me from behind...
At the moment..i still blur blur dono wat happen....
Why sudden come langgar me?
Then a indian bro told me wat happen~ Then only i notice just now so DANGEROUS!!
Today i wear the pink color T-shirt~
the cow is becoz the color come to langgar me~ =.=
He said im so lucky....dulu got a indian lady wear dao so sharp and gv cow langgar die at there~~
This story is true~~~Really...
The cow come langgar from my behind (kiri sikit) then go through my side~
Actually it dint hurt dou me dee...
But...becoz it langgar me ofcoz my position will change ady dee~~~
It langgar me to the tree and the tree got many Red Antsss~~
I dono my hand got the Red Ant...When i see dou faster 扫(menyapu? lol) the ant ady~~
But...Left hand ady kena bite =.=
First no pain de....But now....feeling weird weird dei~~
and hor...i touch the part bite from ant~  The part is more hotter than other part~
I thking~~My hand got problem or not leh?? >~<
Later gonna 擦(sapu ? ahha) 黄药膏Yellow medicine~
Hope my hand no problem la~~hehehe~~~

d0ne~~~Faham apa saya tulis?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment