Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday..ITB cancel

Yoyoyo....haven go out...received a msg...thinking izit class cancel~~
Then...is ITB class cancel.....
First reaction is Sad...Second....HAPPY~~~haha
Im really slow action gehh~My fault...

reach sentul got tell mami that i 3pm finish class gehh...
but after class then go timesquare~~XD
original plan is Fri go ts shopping one...but..they two said lazy out =.=
So thursday go lo....
Our aim is search present...
but...first 30min is like tat...after 30min...change to seach our things~~Lol~
Damn long din makan Sushi ady~~T.T 
I ordered a plate of salmon....RM9.90~ for myself....
Still wanna salmon...not enuf...T.T
at the end...ofcoz no order jor la...Wan me Pk meh~~haha
then Natural Repubic...I was become a WaterFish purchase a member...RM10~~
Should be leeleng register one de lor!!! =.= U say la!! izit WaterFish ???
now dompet left rm20~~ hohohoho....die lo...
Thinking to buy Toto Jacksport~~HAHA...suen la...think jek...
always buy oso dint kena de...Waste my money later~~



Although just few hours....but really enjoy~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment