Friday, March 11, 2011

Feel Sad

Japanese Earthquake then Tsunami~
it is also affect others country~~
Philipine....Indonesia....Malaysia....Taiwan....
Cant do anything for them...!! just can pray....PRAY!!
Sabah....i still plan to go sabah holiday de...
Just now mami said....I wont give u go de~~~
==' Excuse me! dont tell me she is bcoz the tsunami so not allow me go ady??
Last time tell her..she dint reject me de loh...
Now totally reject liao....
Then..........i Deng Zui loh....Said: u not gv..i still wan go ah~~~
I really cant talk with her....really bo song her attitude....
Everyone include HIM asked to "hao shun" parents...==
He asked me have to care parent's feeling....
Then WHO come to CARE my feeling!!!!!!! WHO will!!!??


Now everyone still dangerous bcoz the tsunami is not end yet!!
My mood is SAD campur ANGRY!!!
Why the tv keep post the japanese tsunami jek???
see many time later beh tahan cry then cham lor~!

No comments:

Post a Comment