Wednesday, March 16, 2011

我要钱

Last Week 
FINALLY get the Sunsilk salary already~
My account reached my target jor....
Then kira-kira...If  I this year every month also got work...
agak can get TRIPLE of the amount in my account now~
BUT....not everything is undercontrol gehh~
Today feel so "FAN"~coz I just noticed this month geh money i almost wan finish jor~~
Walao....now only 16th~Sei lor
Tat mean i need to go to ATM Mesin keluarkan duit saya~
OMG....Sad lo...like tat my money less liao....
Then kira-kira sekali....XD
Cant lor....i thinking...i must Earn Money in my 3months Holiday~
If not...when end of the year....My account maybe turn back to ZERO!!!
I cant let it happen again !!! Tak Boleh~

Just now see SY's blog....hahaha...earn money in blog...
I have think to try b4...and then....i give up
Cause there got many thing to read leh~Semua ENGLISH=.=
I x faham lor...
Better donwan sign up if u don understand that thing....Later kena cukai oso dono wat happen~~
Hahaha~
So....i think think....think dou 股票~
>< I knw it is dangerous! And i dono how to ply oso...
Just now imagine...if got ppl could teach me how to buy and sell~
We can earn together lose together~~HAHAHA
股票~~~Should try it?
><
Need to work hard after exam!!!
MONEY!!!
财神爷~~观音妈~~

No comments:

Post a Comment