Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OMG

oh my god....
just now sherilyn and melissa they all asked me
"Why u so "pai ce" the Samuel??" =.=
walao~where got wor...
This is called becareful with him lor....
AND!!
just now waiting Sweeyin at KLA~~
I still thinking.."ermm...dono later will see dou Samuel mou..><"
Walao...really see dou him lor...=.=
he sendiri come talk with me!!!
when sweeyin come jor..then he asked me..
" ei...i added ur fb leh...y u dint acept me??"
OMG~i just notice i was gave him a wrong Alasan~~
i told him...
The fb acc is me n fren share geh...me n my jiran share~~ 
T.T
U oso think me so noob leh~~~~
haizzzz.....gek sei ngo laa~
i dono what to do now??
OMG~~~!!!!! aleh luya~
AMEN~

4 comments:

  1. really funny lo..where gt ppl say share acc wif jiran..?u r 1st 1..lol
    the samuel aar..he also keep kacau me,shireen and jiaqi..but normally we ignore him..hahahahaha=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. he at fb kacau u three?
    dono y i so "yam gong" will see dou him de lor...y he wan talk with me?? WHY??
    omg...omg....beh tahan~~~~~I really regret told him the alasan!!! HOW? dim suen~?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yeayea..msn aso gt..we aso always see dao him..when we saw him..we quickly run away..hahahahahahahahahaha..
    i think he will noe u dunwanna talk to him gua..tis alasn really funny lo..

    ReplyDelete