Friday, March 25, 2011

New picture

I changed my picture~See it?? haha...sure see dou la rite?? Big big at upside~
nice or not? Dint make up but got edited~~
this still can recognize is me E Mun??? HAHA
How to make up dou nobody can recognize me leh??? ><
How leh?? Teach me~~

Yesterday received aa call from CNM( i think)~
He asked wan work or not...Perfect Living  Event again~^^ This event is my first event job and also most happy moment at there~~~
But...the problem is next thursday i got class lehh...
Then i told him...i got class and can i work 3 days only?? (although i knw it is cant but i wan to try ask first)
And he said cant then said ermm...maybe can...if can we will called u la~~ =.= Hoho~
I think to ask who interesting to work for it if the guy call me and said boleh then i will ask him still need people or not~~~

Last month i got asked mami....If i work for Perfect Living then have to skip thursday class...
So i got asked her...u give me skip class or not?? XD
Then she said....Cannot!!! HAHA
But....yesterday i told her bout the call....Then she asked me...can skip class?? if u wan then go lo~~
See! Change mind quite fast lehh~~haha

few days ago saw drew blog...abit worry him tim><
Lol...because leng zaii so worry him?? hahaha...siao...
Haix...Why u all can feel the pain of love? I still don hav that chance~
Frenship oso will let me feel sad liao...dono love will how leh~~
haixx~~~~~~~~LOVE~~LOVE ah~~~tell me where did you go~Tell me~~love~~~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment