Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Start Holiday

Haix...use back my BROKEN ENGLISH~XD
Last Sun is last day for my new friends~~~T.T
Mon whole day at home dono have what to do~~
Actually got de...But me lazy~>"<
I should do the assignment in this holiday de...
Coz after CNY i will go TAIWAN~~Hohoho...
So must done the assignment before i go to Taiwan~T.T


Working with my new friends felt happy~
honestly...u wan find a friend working with u and eat dinner together when break is very hard to find it~ Dono la...I feel lor....So i mean is im very lucky lor...At least i wont sien and work alone before CNY~ After CNY, hope i lucky again meet new friends again lor~~hahaha~really hope~
Summer asked me to go out eat with aunty when break..=.= NO WAY!!!! i really nothing to talk with aunty laa!!! >< I wont eat with aunty de!! except got others young promoter oso join with us la...then maybe eat with aunty ~~~Hahaha


Start from last two week hor...got a leng zai work for marigold (dono spell la~><)
his look okok de...at least can see mah~really lucky still got leng zai let me see lor!
If not really sien lor....Haix...
and~last sun me suddenly felt c4 manager so leng zai but he is malay guy~
He really leng zai (in all malay guy that i see b4 la) XD


Haix~dono write wat liao~~watever laa!!
Paiseh oo....forgive my english level T.T
If any one would like to teach me english..(actually no one will help me de~XD)
I will thank you so much~
^o<

No comments:

Post a Comment