Friday, January 28, 2011

My Bro

Tuesday nite my dearest bro came back home...
Wait he and mom come to fetch me and dad wait until almost pengsan ady....
Sibeh Hungry~~
Then we went to Kok Lian ate my favourite "lala"~
and the boss so nice...plate change to bowl and gv more sup tim~~~~Damn nice

Wednesday...
i went to office and quickly go to Mutiara...
Coz frens were waiting me...and we plan to go SMP take our certificate~
After that...we sit MG's car ~follow she drive back to home first~
That time...her car's side mirror langgar a car's side mirror~Haiz...lucky no problem


MG fetch we all go to college and wanna park her car at TM there...
she just start drive have not over 15min
side mirror kena langgar AGAIN~
but this was not mg;s wrong....Is the another car's~HAIZ~~
Still lucky...the side mirror still can use~
When we reach college there and mg wan to parking~
At that time.....Her car infront ALMOST langgar to the wall~me was inside the car that time~
Another two was get down from the car~~~
Dono why i can feel nothing when the car almost langgar to the wall~~
Haizz....infront dint kena...but car door there have a mark.....
Really geng....
after class finish...i have to follow mg drive her car back home!
I must sit in her car and confirm we are safe to reach home~
At the end...We are SAFE....still alive....
Hahahaha~


Nite...me and baba mama went to Pavilion and go find bro at Lot10~
Bro was bought movie ticket on 11.45pm Andy Lau's movie~Shaolin~
mean we will watch until midnite....mean...me have to skip thursday class~~~
The movie i feel is ok....I was cried when watching the movie in cinema~
Cried 4 times~~Hahahaha~~kua jeong lehh....really 4 times...
Dono why......Haiz...
Then...bla bla bla....4am only sleep~~Hahaha
i still have set alarm see whether morning i can wake up or not...
morning...mommy got called me up....then i think think....and tell mommy..I donwan go jor....
Sibeh sleepy....hahaha


Thursday...Bro go back to indo...
We all together went to LCCT and say goodbye to him~
See him on next month~~~^0^
And...before back to KL...parents and i went to aunt's house to gv her new shirt~
then went PJ have our dinner....
then only reach our home~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment