Sunday, January 16, 2011

SIEN

Mon - 10/01/2011 => MG TAN's Birthday
Me, PK and MG went to Fahrenheit88 Neway sing k...
Hahahaha...Dont think me Rich...
We go there sing is follow TS's price....Wakakaka
Why like tat leh??
Becoz that day i called to TS book room but full booking until 3pm
Then the gal said :" we can arrange u go to F88 sing and follow our price~
Waaa....When u heard dou this oso sure say Yes la...haha
tat day PK n me planned to buy a cupcake and put candle sing hapi bday song to her
so, tat time MG and PK together go toilet then me faster take the Cupcake and light the candle..
Tapi hor...=.= I cant light the candle~(at the same time MG ady stand outside the door jor)
ISH
Cant liao...so...straight away take the cupcake and open the door say: Happy Birthday MG~
hahaha
She looked abit surprise..Abit jek....haha..nvm...
then me and PK sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U..bla bla bla...
after sing...we go pavi's supermarket bought coklat~
RM30~~hohoho...
Tats all....


Wed - 12/01/2011 => The Tourist
morning went to Office take cupss......
then FORGET ask something!! becoz the gal not at inside
Suan ba.....=.=
Then me use my SHORT leg try to run + walk faster to TS from Hang Tuah~
Date with AY...watch THE TOURIST
becoz i late so dint watch dou beginning...Wuwuwuwu T^T
So sorry to ay tim..><
but Nice lor....Ay keep saying angelina so Leng...='=
then buy jor MG's present and go to College (QM class)
Tats all...


Sat - 15/01/2011 => Work
WALAO!!! tell me why...
Why C4 so less ppl gehh..and why supervisor dint come today gehh!!!?
ISH!!
less ppl nvm la...coz i can jalan jalan mah...
BUT....the supervisor dint come...gao dou me feel more stress lor...
dono sunday will come or not....
ARG!!! Dont like tat play me laa....
me scare de lehh...coz me useless....wakakaka
today kenal two new frens...one is kit kat girl and one is Branch girl....


The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment