Sunday, January 9, 2011

做工~

T^T
Wed went to training for the long term job
From Jan to Dec~
every weekend...RM90 perday...
Waaa...after training need take many "ka chan" go back~
XD
Lucky no need take the booth jek....haiz

First day - Sat 8/1/11
11.30am reached.....waiting a gal until 12pm only go in..
then do this find that....1pm start stand there...
Haha...no choice....not my problem...I 11.30 reach there ady
b4 break....the supervisor come and take photo...
Really geng lor me....
dono y i can cin cai tell her I haven trainig while i dono she is the supervisor...
although she dint scold me...
although she teach me how to promote...
But....I feel stress jor....
U bringing stress to work...
will effect ur health...affect ur mental....
TRUE leh....
me always like tat...
Ofcoz...the main reason is...my promote really "good"
but...second reason...is Stress lor...
Haiz....
dono u understand mou....
Watever la....No mood..
Hope my job wont to become more bad~
 1 year leh.....
Hope i can done the job....
GAMBATEH

No comments:

Post a Comment