Friday, December 10, 2010

心情不怎么好~

我又神经病发作了!
EMO again!!!!!
s0metime i really missing in my way.....h0w it could be?!!
It is easy!!!
Im a person who is easy angry..lost conrtrol...easy think wrong thing...easy sad...
Too MANY!!!!
that action actually nothing also...Normal!!
But I really cant control myself
So....I started emo~think wrong thing~angry saw them!!! From the moment
Haiz~
FINISH


Just n0w saw that stupid friend Fong's blog~
His situation more "NICE"~
I think he almost crazy already~~Lol
I dono he angry THEM got included us or not leh~
But whatever la...hahaha....I really cant help him!!
I understand some of THEM because.....We really have no choice lo!!!!!!
I dont understand Fong lor!!!
what happen oo? u got cancer meh? wan die already meh???
Actually u wan create a Event can be a small one! But u choose BIG ='=
Now u just 18 years old la!! Scare wat? Still got chance mah!
U can create the BIG one after ur study...or after 5/7 years...U wan after u marry oso CAN lor!!
I think we should talk nicely~I can explain t0 u many many!!!
Most important is : WE ARE STILL YOUNG!! ='=


P/s : I think....maybe my mood nt good now and saw your blog then make me abit SIAO~
Haiz......
FINISH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment