Thursday, December 22, 2011

I hope not to be like this

My heart changing...
Feel so tired for every relationship
Even energy gone should go to sleep
But im still.... cant sleep~

To be or not to be
To do or..not to do

Im give up to do essay already...
Hope i could done it next week
Really hope you could kill me
So that i wont like this
Sayonara The End

WEDNESDAY
Went to hang tuah there Kenanga building
with College friends
There only got one shop that i will everytime go there for the shop
donhav shop name....But the shop's pant is Cheap~~~~
I like..and so miss it too~
The black skirt...M...abit narrow...Lol
but nevermind...
my mami's mind is same with me...
This skirt can wear few time...already worth it's price
No Regret~
Black pant.....rm15... hope can tahan....
really long time no wear black short pant jor
Wanna find back that feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment