Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Promise 11.30am
Know you will late one
so i slow slow prepare..
Although like that
11.35am reach =.= still the same late than me~
Beh tahan!!
Next time let me scold liao de!
Bring you went to see what is Kenanga Building~ haha
You really not so like korean pattern clothes oo
make me feel my taste got problem!!
shit lur! It's okay..
Im still loving korean pattern~Yoohoo
Bring you go the building~
haiz=.= see mai boy clothe~
Aduii..don like this la..i really walk till SIENZ
only the shop...short pant! Yeah Im back
so fast black pant all gone...
peoples are searching short pant jeans~
Geng lo..Jean also rm15 only
But i don need jeans lurr.. hehe~
I think i will always go there gap gap the shop got any nice pant mou~
Hoho..
Ts and Sg.wang
LOL.............no time~
Sg.wang..YEAH
together went to take our.......SHOE
(seriously decision that we make it)
That time we still slow slow walk
Im letting her to think twice~
Wanna give up this thing and then rugi that rm20?
When i take this shoe
Honestly..not she rugi...
Is me rugi! LOL
Why? bcoz.. the shoe..macam give others people wear b4!
haiz~CINCAI la~
Really dono where is my FIRE jor...xD

Camera...u never upload my pic!
Always make me feel angry! BEH TAHAN U

No comments:

Post a Comment