Friday, July 8, 2011

A simple update

My blog...-.- 
actually i so many thing to write..but dono y no mood~~
Finally...I got the mood on 2.08am LOL..
Got many thing wanna say..
erm..ok...1st July my darling kuan birthday~
That day we went to Neway for singk until 2pm
after that left she alone shopping at TS and me going back to meet parents
So urgent...lol..but bcoz of tat..i feel so good...go out from morning until night reach home~
That night We 4 persons went to Restaurant Chong Fa for dinner...
and also celebrate mami birthday =2nd July ^_^
hehehe...long time no ate 鱼翅~~Feel good~they all said the 鱼翅nicer than the Restaurant Lok Fok

Bro come back..he keep tell me about my career~
He think I should take part time job while i study...
His meaning is...he hope i can try to be Sales girl~~
U know what is the diff btw sales girl and promoter?? ><
他这句话应该说过几次了~~
我知道自己的缺点是什么? 就是死要面子!
我也知道这也是我的Sei Yuk!
Haiz...可是我不敢就不敢!!我真的明白我哥在说什么的~
我也曾经想过去做…我的固执改变不了我~
对不起~我办不到~
他也说过 或许可以进修别的才艺~我也想过~
我上个星期想换去Business Admin也是因为他提醒了我~
不过我没换是因为我不够决心跟信心~
我哥他很有梦想~他不打算一辈子跟人打工的~~
可惜…我的梦想不够他大~我只想过 如果我当不成老板 就只好一辈子打工了~
我能干什么大事业呢???
Haiz~

目前心里想的都写了…^^ See you again~

No comments:

Post a Comment