Monday, June 27, 2011

turn back =>Sunday

Leng Zai~
Know he got GF jor lur..
he is No facebook No msn Nothing only Game..
Although i think to ask for his hp number..(but lucky im not so blur la mean i din ask)
Bcoz we r not so close too...(im hope we can getting close-say inside my heart XD)
haiz~but Nvm..console myself...Hope next time got another leng zai promoter again~
I feel his body size or another part abit same like that Uncle~
But he is higher than uncle and fit than uncle too~XD
if face..i dono lor..
Sikap not sure also..bcoz nt so so so close..
Btw..today he last day...
so..he gave me free gift two(small notepad) and one big bottle Sarsi~Yoohuu~
Tq very much~
Im really hope we still got chance meet again..plz come c4 work again~haha

Beside, today break ate Salted Fish Fried Rice at Station Kopitiam~
Walao aa~Rm6.90 that is x ada rasa + its biji biji salted fish so keras~
Mami said maybe its salted fish is but cheap cheap de~=.= Ish~
rm6.90 times 11% tax equal to RM7.70...
Haiz..abit Sam Tong..and lucky i still can eat till almost finish
bcoz when i start eat few mouth ady think to wan stop liao~Lol...really lucky~

Recently discuss bout G2 and E-promote these two agent~
heard that G2 out salary Slow..then E-promote i feel they is so discipline~ =.=
today G2 supervisor still come to take my pic =.= and asked me wan join G2 or not=.=
(hello.ur wall's ice cream is 12-10pm RM90..my nestle is 12-9pm RM90~u think me will choose which one?)
Hehehe~I just simple say nt interest to reject him~
Then, dulu think to join E-promote geh~
but now..i donwan lor..=.= Sat-12-9pm Sun-11-8pm~ not bad geh..But the prob is they are fixed 4-5pm Break~ Yeee...i don like...I like 5-6pm~~Hehe

See it?? Sarsi freegift~ ^.^
I can use to record my sales~








I know I so lame....ahha....forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment