Monday, July 18, 2011

Have a nice day with you

sunday have date with my dear fren~
plan to watch movie- Monte Carlo / Mr Popper Penguin
dono y TGV don hav any movie except the Harry Potter =.=!! 
How come like tat?? dono why!
so think to go BigCinema there watch.....
But..we dint go watch at the End....
Ishh!! Bcoz of U......Late come!!!! that moment really got abit angry U!

First go find my CY...replace my "stresssssssss" job~~
So love her...
(this really is my FIRST TIME to give up my job!) T.T
This job are STRESS much much much 200% more than last time we sell the electronic dictionary~
(Electronic dictionary actually not stress also...First day no sales just stress one day~~HAHA~)
I really thanks to my CY can replace me...She said she also dislike this job...
Nobody buy =.= Saturday and Sunday also~~Walao!
Why they weekend no sales dint get scold..but we weekday no sales will become  #$%!!@!#
Face Problem?? =.=!!!! Really kns~
My fren told me...The supervisor maybe will BLACKLIST me...
He said if he really bo song me will blacklist me at others Agents too~~
#$#$!#%#%...........
Oh.."I so scare ah"~~~~~@.@

Skip~

go jusco shopping...this is 3rd time went to Starbuck
this time drink Vanilla Chocolate Cream Chip~
this don hav inside the Menu~~ ^0^ the guy dono said is wat ya?? emm..Customer? customize? Custom?
I x tau~~ english weak dao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U all can try....this flavor not bad...For me la~~
Actually...Starbuck...dono y i drink till SIENZ...
Just drink the 3 time and everytime also diff flavor...but really got abit sienz jor~~

Skip

Then...SUB 70% promotion...but i no money^^.... no need buy =.=
NICOLE always got 70% promotion...no worry...
Think to buy Polo-T inside the Jusco...after 50% diskaun...RM30
buy white color can stand by for work...
But..rm30 T-shirt..buy for work will abit Mahal or not?? >.<
Recently hard to find dao White Polo-T~~~is it my eye problem ya?? lol...x tau~~~
Find White color T-shirt for me PLEASE~

after starbuck....go sushi king...haiz...U really like to eat my money!
like this already used rm20 /30++~ 
Sam Tong~~
before back Fast fast go hypermarket there buy That drink...lol~
last time promised aunty will Bong Chan her...Hoho

done.

No comments:

Post a Comment