Friday, July 29, 2011

Have a date with Nescafe coffee

Nescafe is gonna out new product..I guess~
dono called wat name?
Just know there are coffee combined milk~
Honestly..less drink nescafe in Tin one...
when got the morning class will drink the normal and powerful MILO~
but i also support nescafe....
It's nescafe 3in1 is most famous in my house..lol

After my job...received the money...
really unfair for me...
How come u more than me geh~ish~
Nvm...
Luck is not always stay with u...and Ur luck is belong to me~
don worry...at least ur body is not belong to me~
Wahahaha

Finally got the H.w from IFC today...
im not LC here...
sweeyin class are very busy..
nope..should use "Pity" to describe about her...>,<
Ask me those question...
omg...sorry...totally cant help u...
bcoz...don understand the question also~find emm dou answer for you~
Dono business management class got leng zaii or not leh~

Wll : about the James....=.= don misunderstand my meaning...actually he is ok de...but...also got abit "....."
        The guy that i always talk bout him de...除非你在班上找到更好的~那我就不会一直提他了~~
        因为我也控制不了自己一直提他的~~
原因是 : 我真的寂寞难耐~~HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment