Saturday, May 12, 2012

They said

Someone said : dont 38 la U
Someone said : U got problem or not
Someone said : U are really funny
Someone said : U are the only one who i can talk with true heart
Someone said : U are overbearing
Someone said : please dont like this I hate this
Someone said : why U so bad one
Someone said : change your attitude
Someone said : they are angry U
Someone said : i feel U are okay
Someone said : "Straight" is good
Someone said : U always disorderly speak out some word
I Said :
~sorry
~it is ok
~I dont care
~actually Im care
I Think :
* ya, Im 38. But you more 38.
* I never meet you this kind of people
* dislike you
* I jealous you

misunderstanding about friendship :
I thought frens are go and in together
I thought frens are accompany you in any time
I thought frens are miss you hug you and love you
I thought frens are willing to help you
I thought frens are share our recent news together
I thought frens are honest forgiveness love and heart
I thought frens are no lie no angry no "heart sick"

In the real life, no longer friendship no friendship forever
because you have no idea when they will go to hurt you
In the real life, no longer honest the "heart sick" still here
because i dono whether i tell or no tell also no answer from friends
In the real life, 90% peoples think money > friend

No comments:

Post a Comment