Monday, May 28, 2012

Exam Is Over~

First Examination for Degree...
Finally had done at All...
Feeling good....

Summary about exam : 
QAS = Bo Eye See! 
Intro to Financial = Difficult like hell! Maybe not the question problem? Many words i don understand!
Cost Acc = WOW Fantastic Baby! except the CSR, all also can do it~
BFE = Time is not enough to use!!!=.= My Exchange rate~ I cant forget you..You are so impotant to me~
           I am sorry I cant done YOU~I spend too much time for the market structure! One hour and more..
           Damn it~

During this month, I keep spend the rm2.80 from Sentul timur to Bandar tun razak!!!
What a memorable trip=.= My money~
Let me tell you a funny story...
One day went to AYCY to do revision! Date SS also~
That time Im sms+ing with SS while waiting LRT coming~
That time my eyes keep see the screen...keep see the next train is going to where~
Next train is going to Sri Petaling. My eyes keep see and sms, see xia and sms xia~
When the train reached, LOL....i did not go in~
My brain tat time thinking : haiz...U(lrt) faster close la...next train fast come la~
suddenly...*ding ding* BRAIN WAKE UP LE~~
Sri petaling? I go bandar tun razak not sit this line meh? OMG!
Lucky~ the train tat time haven close because want to wait few minutes~
This FISH thing I beh tahan myself!! 
Second time!!!! OMG!!! Fish 1 time enough still got second time!! =.=!!

Another thing: Maggie goreng....WOW~~
Delicious......this is what i want~ CW intro to us...it is so yummmy
got 3 months cant eat it.....I will miss you~~~

Brain cant think le..Lol...sleepy le >,<
will continue next time (MAYBE?) lol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment