Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

singk with ay,xuen and leng...
Oh NO~
I notice............throat become worst than b4...feel like vico's throat jor~
feel sad....
Need rest jor...take care bout it..
I wan singk till i song ah song ah~Xd
Then bowling..oh paiseh...Cancel bowling...Change to Snooker...
Ay...dono win u how many time jor...HAHA


Friends..Who know main Saham? lol....
Need money need till can jump sea jor....Haiz
Mami said 2mr bro go cut hair ask me also follow cut sikit...
I also think like this...but....scare the jie jie see dao my hair will ask me..
Dono she still rmb me or not...
The salon really nice...But i forget wat name jor...Emm...Michael...? lol..dono


just now at ts bought my night cream at Watson...
Skinz....^.^ Whitening+ Moisturising~
Hope useful for my face~><


2mr early morning go to pos laju there to take my Spec~Yeah...
Hope the spec suit me la...And then go Ts again~haha
Go till sien jor.....
Bro...wait me ya...i so miss U~Yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment