Wednesday, May 25, 2011

我的杂记My Mix Diary

Yoo...Watsup~
I dint update my blog already 1 week and above!
wanna tell u all here...i ask u all thing please give me answer la~
Leave the last article long long time....Wait ppl come giving me answer~
Oh shit...That is NO ONE wanna to choi me gehh~
then i confuse....I write blog to let u see for wat!!!
LOL...paiseh...macam i so angry...I JUST BO SONG jek~XD
Actually got few time wanna update geh...but....Dono y...ntg to write~
mention here...i will update blog bcoz have a deal with leng~
so...i update blog and 2mr leng will go singk..we exchange..^0^

Lets start...
one question wanna ask You...Rmb tat day celebration bday?
U suddenly push me..izit u angry at tat moment? ><
I wanna tell u...tat moment...I almost wan cry~But i felt happy that i dint cry....
U sudden push me let me think back my primary thing~ 
I can say~I wont suddenly cry easily anymore...
Bcoz im nt tat weak already....Im stronger than before...Im awake....
Yeah baby...

I really feel ntg can do to help my family...
me hardworking earn money LESS again~I hope i could help them solve the prob...
Sorry..i cant do it....I hope to save many money to buy a second hand car~
I also hope i can save Rm?? in 2011~
haiz...
Really not everything will success easily...=.=
SHIT...WTH...HAIX~
Everything will be Fine.....I believe~~

erm...Last thursday? 19May...
Watch movie with yen,mg and ym...
Fast&Furious5 and Priest~
B4 priest having Secret Recipe with them~^.^ Yeah
Yesterday~Watch the F&F 1 and 2....
oh no....When watch F&F2...only i noticed...=.= I watch F&F before..LOL
可笑的我~

Thinking when can go ching wei mama there to do facial...=.=
Although im become poor and poor and poor...but decide go then must go! ><
and need make a plan to save money...
Lucky last sunday Rainbow treat me ate KFC...really feel nt good like this treat me 
just bcoz i helped her~><
Long time din sell ice cream...Last week sales damn less...and my hand injured too..
A guy Steven..told me got a job sell F&N at c4 on 18,19,25,26 July..
u also haven confirm my ice cream got job or not then ask me work F&N
But...salary nice...although need go office take booth again...
Think to call them and tell them i wan work F&N jor...
Just now he called me and tell me that time my ice cream gt job..
Which mean...i cant work for F&N~haiz...money...>,<
its ok...still got bodywash that job...
Auyong...i accept jor~^^
Waiting the supervisor inform me the training date and location...
i think they are manmanlai.com 
HAHA

said got ppl come repair the door today...Wait till "sun down mountain" also din come...
=.=Haiz
Brother reach malaysia Monday...^.^
Come to meeting again~Thursday only go KotaKomuning fetch him come back~
Then fri go back indo...Really busy...pity him...
Funny is...mami no money jor then bro ytd called back 
and tell mami wanna boro rm200 to go ts cut hair again~Wahahahaha~
First bro is said give him rm200...then i shout GIVE U RM200?
lol...haha...then he said no la..Borrow la...
I laughing to mami...pity her...
but so bad...maybe rm200 is me pay..Ish~~~
HAHAHA..its ok...if me really PK jor..when need help immediately claim back~
hehehehe...Bro...forgive me~ muacks

Wow...do u feel this article so long? =.=
I feel i writing essay...LOL
12.30am jor..
Waiting to sing k~YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment