Sunday, January 19, 2014

Before CNY 2014

Before CNY, everybody clean clean clean
Ive cleaned my kitchen till now
others area haven touch
Haiz >_< 
Late wake up i still can help what~
But my mom want me wake up early
and
My dad=_= donwan to help
House is messy, In and Out
My Degree all note should put in a big plastic box
*MMW*
Imma lazie ladie

Neighbour house came a new member~
puppy~~~
cuteeee~ because it small~haha
If he grow bigger must be scary~
Just now bring him come to my house
wanna make my girl to feel jealous
LOL
but they both....the feel like mother&son? or fall in love?
some more He ate the rice that my girl dint finished
it was damn cute la! (while small)

CNY clothe
went to SOGO shopping
i just bought one formal skirt..HAHA (CHEAP)
Ive take shoe but.. some problem with the malay girl
Firstly took the shoe and tell them i wanna try size 5
The shoe i tried is size5, but i think to try both and see whether suitable?
Then, asked the  malay girl can try smaller size or not
She...
give a unhappy face and asked me so u donwan size 5?
She think to bring the size 5 back to the store 
and then take smaller size for me (i think)
But cant she just put size 5 at another side first?
90% customers is do the same thing 
"Size 5 still gt abit space so try smaller size and see!
If smaller size too small then buy the size 5 lor.." - 90%
haizz! Me..was too weak
told her, its ok I wan size 5 la~ (get the receipt then go pay)
*Beh song ing* 
After discussion between me and my mom
We asked the cashier (same malay girl)
Ini boleh x mau tak?
She said Boleh with smile~
The shoe put inside the cashier! 
Muahahaha~
Next time use voucher to buy it and I want try smaller size!!

My jean short pant~
>_< Odisok?

No comments:

Post a Comment