Sunday, April 21, 2013

Update

Sushi king rm3 promotion
Sushi zanmai
Schwarzkopf get new hair colour event

A girl was broke my heart and im angry for her now
Sushi King that day
I remember I was taking LRT change to Putra line to Gombak
Well, when go down to the putra line
saw rainbow there...and..her boyfriend..ZY
actually i thought they were break up already! "paiseh"
That time thinking want to say Hi or not..
but NO, because feel she dont want see me

Few days ago, she talk with me=_= at Segi
well, You find me talk ofcoz first thing to ask is
your spec ah!
then she said, you keep it for yourself ba
"!@@¥#@%¥……&##"
Angry Angry Angry
I will curse you until the end of world
lol

First time ate sushi zanmai
nice nice nice!
i wanna go eat again!
i think to try order one plate rm12++
see whether i can full or not.. LOL

Yesterday Sat!
bring my mom Loreal hair colour! Exchange Exchange
Box + bottle..
My mom dye her hair in the early morning because me!
When reach there, the promoter told me..Box only!
Deng nei geh fai~Im not scolding the promoter
Im scolding the  management person
We get 3 colour
two creme foam for me! another bubble foam for her-ST
thank my wll~lol...used her name...
Apricot and Pink ^0^ hope can faster try the colour
Waiting my friend to help get Ash colour for me!
see my luck..>_<

Easily angry to you
Recently feel so angry when you talk something that i feel bullshit one? i not sure
Got 3/4 time I think
When u asked me some question..feel so angry wanna scold u><
I think and think why so angry! not one time is few time already
I think maybe because we less meet and talk!
So u dono my situation ba
So u don understand lo then come ask~
Nevermind Its pass~


No comments:

Post a Comment