Friday, April 13, 2012

6/4/12-Friday
early went to A.Y house to do BFE assignment...
do till almost 4pm then went to shopping ^_^
hehe~
no buy thing..Save money~
Night having International BUFFET at hotel istana with total 5 person..
Firstly waiting enjoy the food~Yooohooo...
Lastly dono what I was ate inside there..Hoodoo..
Lol.. like this also gone RM50~
Nvm..It is Past~

12/04/12-Thurs
Ladys and Gentlemen~
done my BFE assignment...donwan bird lecturer say anything~
bcoz if i bird him...mean my whole assignment need re-Do~
im not stupid..LOL~ deduct my mark mai deduct lo~
Yooo~~
Im happy becoz the Assignment turnitin....11%~~
omg...hyper...

Now still got 3 assignment waiting for me~
normally leng luii also many thing to do 1~ Wahahaha~
"BZC"
Exam is coming soon...
honestly...really SOON~~after enjoy sushi king..
then extra class Revision...then holiday 1 week..extra class agn I Guess~~
After that..OMG EXAM~
its ok la...First subject QAS mean QM mean Mr.Cheong..
Sap Sap Sui gua~~~lol~
most easy subject i sure can score it......
but...exam haven start..
I more worry about my Job ...
no motivation.....Haizz~
Cham liao...5months no work......Sad... office job better~
just early to sembahyang... let me find dao office job..
Although sien also must do...

I want recommended "Running Man" for u all~~~
Damn funny! and most important... Leng zai~
Adui....Bye~~Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment